Sunday, May 13, 2007

I’ll Make My Own Flavored Yogurt From Now On, Thank You

We all know that yogurt is a healthful food and it seems to taste best with various fruit and flavoring mixed in. Purchasing plain yogurt lends itself to your own creation of flavors (or use of left over fruits, etc.) to make combinations pleasing and enjoyable according to your personal taste. Plain brown sugar mixed into plain yogurt makes a tasty and enjoyable treat as well. Another advantage when creating your own mixtures is packaging it in the portion size you want.

In any event, I’m going to be very careful what I buy. The attached link to the news story might surprise you. http://www.wpxi.com/consumer/9895143/detail.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. After looking at all the sugars and junk that are in pre-flavored yogurt, I have decided to make my own starting with the plain yogurt and just adding fruits. Any suggestions?