Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great Stuff - A Universal Truth Done in Rap Music Video Style by Fr. Stan Fortuna

Please don't accuse me of having You Tube-itis lately, because I can't deny it. Among some not so great things are great things.

I will get back to again posting more work from home jobs leads, recipes and stories and articles on free education and so on soon. Since my blog really is not intended as a single niche looking at one subject over and over (though there is certainly nothing wrong for those who do that well), there's surely something here of interest for you in previous articles.

This one music video in particular, well, I just had to post it because the whole subject matter is such a universal truth -- everyone does have to suffer in life -- we think of those whose wealth insulates them from the every day drudgery of life, never really thinking that often times with their enormous wealth comes problems to match. This really puts things into perspective, even as it is an equalizer of sorts.

And you would have never thought I liked RAP MUSIC, well, I didn't, until I saw this one. It's worth the time to watch....and reflect on life.

2 comments:

Auroramike71 said...

This actually isnt even the finished video, check out Fr Stans website at http://www.francescoproductions.com/index.asp

for the DVD, it has a full teaching on suffering and making of video.

Michelle Therese said...

Fr. Stan Fortuna is awesome! God bless!